With an amazing mutual love of art, good old fashioned romance and architecture, Paris has so many proportions. I think it’s hard to picture a city more iconic than Paris. There were lots of things in my mind when I planned a trip to the capital city of world, Paris such as world-famous Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, nightlife, Paris Fashion Week and drift around The Marals.
Paris city has 20 districts and these are named as Arrondissements according to their number. Paris is also known as the City of Lights. During my trip, I heard from the locals that whether it’s your first visit or fourth or fifth, there will be a new layer of Paris waiting to be unveils.
Paris’ monuments and museums are the most eminent attractions. I like museums a lot so I decided to visit famous museum, the Louvre. Every year, more than 6 million visitors visit this museum.
In every trip you need a break to refresh. Paris is famous for its variety of meals. The restaurants, cafes, and bars are expensive but the delicious meals and drinks forget you everything.
There is a lot to explore in Paris but 1 or 2 days are not enough for this, so I would like to say visitors that plan your tour for a week to explore Paris properly. I started my trip with car rental and it really made my trip more comfortable and enjoyable.
I enjoyed my trip a lot and next time I will come with number of days to visit Paris.
Parvesh Sareen writes regularly for a range of travel and technology websites and blogs, covering many aspects associated with this field. Particular areas of interest include topics related to travel destinations, car rental services and Internet Marketing.
If you are contemplating a trip to the Spanish capital this year then you can look forward to a great experience in a city which has many modern and historical attractions. Madrid is one of the most popular cities for tourism because it encompasses great entertainment both day and night.
One of Madrid’s most popular and busiest places is the Puerta del Sol which where you will find festivals, performers and plenty of tour guides. Whilst in the plaza take time to find the statue of King Charles III. There are restaurants and bars located throughout the area too making it an ideal starting point for tourists looking to get to know the city. If you are using car rental Madrid doesn’t offer much of a better place to begin your journey, you could start at the Puerta del Sol and then drive out into the far reaches of the city during your holiday.
Madrid also have a very cultural appeal to it as much of the world’s greatest art can be found in a district known as the ‘Museum Triangle’. There you will find three museums showcasing art from around the globe ranging from modern to classical pieces.
Many people who choose Spain for a holiday take advantage of car hire services as this enables them to explore the nation’s vast landscape with ease. Spain car hire services can be found in all the major cities and within all the popular tourist destinations – that goes for mainland resorts and those found on the Balearic and Canary Islands.
Spain enjoys great weather all year long, so no matter when you are thinking of paying a visit know that nation is always offering a lively and memorable holiday.
The prospect of driving a new car that you have never driven before will be quite a scary experience, and the most common mistake you will make is using the wrong lever for signal lights and windshield wipers. Therefore, before driving your newly rented car, the first thing you will need to do is familiarizing with the levers and buttons on the driver’s side. If you rent a car, you must know all the things that you need to do to use the car efficiently. In this article, you can find some of the things that you need to check before starting a journey with a rented car.
1. Check for scratches and dents before you start the engine of the car. It would be disastrous if you need to pay extra for your car for something that you did not do.
2. Start the car’s engine and let it run for a while. This is to check whether the engine is in good condition and make sure that there are no unusual noises coming out from it. Find a replacement from the car rental company if you feel that the car is not suitable for driving.
3. Check whether the heat or air-conditioning is working perfectly or not. You would not want to be freezing inside a car when you are driving to cold places.
4. Check the signals and the wipers and remember on which side they are placed on the car. It would be embarrassing if you use the wipers when you actually want to use the signals. This can also endanger other road users around you if you make this silly mistake.
5. Check the brakes and the acceleration pedal. Familiarize with how they feel at your feet, and make sure that they are functioning the way it should. This is a really important step because failure to brake and accelerate your car properly can be fatal to your life.
6. Check the fuel latch. Know where they are placed so that you can save your embarrassment when you want to fill gas into your car at the fuel station. It is easier if you ask where it is placed from the car rental representative.
After checking all these things, you can be sure that the car will be a great car for your travel. Just take care of your safety on the road, drive and observe the speed limit, and follow all the road signs and rules.