South America is an area with a fascinating history and the capital of Argentina is a city that perfectly combines today’s modern, cosmopolitan feel with culture and the passion of the locals. This mix of a 21st century, European-like city with Latin American festivals, the Tango, old-world cafes and the cities beautiful inhabitants make Buenos Aires a fantastic place to visit.
Once you have found you’re Buenos Aires apartments you will quickly notice that the essential elements that make up the culture of Buenos Aires are tango, football (soccer) and long coffee klatches. You will not go a day in this city without seeing at least one of these activities. If you happen to be around at the time of Boca Juniors football match then you are certainly in for a treat, and I would highly recommend buying a ticket. The atmosphere around the city gets crazy enough, but inside the stadium it reaches boiling point, constant chanting and jumping, flares and ecstatic fans make it an experience you will not forget. After which you can head out to the fantastic dance clubs and either watch or participate in the national dance, the Tango, another amazing experience.
It is the local people that make this city so intriguing, and my best advice for tourists would be to take time to step away from the mainstream and stroll around the little side streets, adorned with cute cafes and bars, and take the chance to mingle with the residents here. They will certainly enhance your visit, and will give you a sense of how much they love this city.
A highly desirable place to stay is apartments in Puerto Madero, this represents modern Buenos Aires, and the progressive ideals of the city. By day this riverfront area is a bustling business and shopping precinct, but by night it thrives with fancy bars and restaurants, which are definitely worth a visit for those with finer tastes. Prices remain reasonable, but you get a sense you are around the higher class.
The architecture and monuments of Buenos Aires keeps the city in touch with its past, with buildings such as Government House (the Pink house),Retiro Station and the General Post Office impressing most. The city has numerous museums and galleries which give real insight how much the city has evolved over the centuries.
Buenos Aires is a city in touch with its past and for all varieties of tourists there is plenty to keep you entertained.
The prospect of driving a new car that you have never driven before will be quite a scary experience, and the most common mistake you will make is using the wrong lever for signal lights and windshield wipers. Therefore, before driving your newly rented car, the first thing you will need to do is familiarizing with the levers and buttons on the driver’s side. If you rent a car, you must know all the things that you need to do to use the car efficiently. In this article, you can find some of the things that you need to check before starting a journey with a rented car.
1. Check for scratches and dents before you start the engine of the car. It would be disastrous if you need to pay extra for your car for something that you did not do.
2. Start the car’s engine and let it run for a while. This is to check whether the engine is in good condition and make sure that there are no unusual noises coming out from it. Find a replacement from the car rental company if you feel that the car is not suitable for driving.
3. Check whether the heat or air-conditioning is working perfectly or not. You would not want to be freezing inside a car when you are driving to cold places.
4. Check the signals and the wipers and remember on which side they are placed on the car. It would be embarrassing if you use the wipers when you actually want to use the signals. This can also endanger other road users around you if you make this silly mistake.
5. Check the brakes and the acceleration pedal. Familiarize with how they feel at your feet, and make sure that they are functioning the way it should. This is a really important step because failure to brake and accelerate your car properly can be fatal to your life.
6. Check the fuel latch. Know where they are placed so that you can save your embarrassment when you want to fill gas into your car at the fuel station. It is easier if you ask where it is placed from the car rental representative.
After checking all these things, you can be sure that the car will be a great car for your travel. Just take care of your safety on the road, drive and observe the speed limit, and follow all the road signs and rules.